By cash on delivery or by cheque
You are already aware of the problem: The goods are delivered to the customer, the invoice is ready – but there is no money to be seen. With our new 24plus CASHservice in the future you can avoid these delays or even losses in payment. We can collect your payments.
Let your customers decide whether they want to pay cash on delivery or by cheque. You will receive the collected payment within a short time. Available in many European countries. Different regulations may apply.
Cash on delivery
- Cash on delivery is available for consignments worth up to 25,000 Euros each.
- Prior notification of consignment is necessary
Cheque on delivery
- Receipt of personalised or bank confirmed cheques.
- Forwarding the cheques to you to cash.
- Prior notification of consignment is necessary.
Please note our general terms and conditions for 24plus CASHservice. Please ask your regional 24plus partner for further information about fees and more details about 24plus CASHservice
We operate exclusively on the basis of the Allgemeinen Deutschen Spediteurbedingungen (German Forwarders’ Standard Terms and Conditions), latest version.
Rule out cash loss right from the start
You will get your money within a short time
Available in many European countries